Tuesday, October 15, 2013

Take a breath and relax...

Relax? What does that mean!? 

Well, it's along the same lines of destressing and releasing tension. This is something I myself struggle with on a daily basis. I'm usually always on the go or doing something to keep me occupied. Perfect example being this blog I'm now into because I love being productive, helpful, using my time efficiently, and above all else I love interacting with other people! I'm one of those "social butterfly" types. During a 7 year stretch of my life I was constantly working two jobs; at first because I wanted to and then because I had to. I finally dropped down to one job at the beginning of 2013. 

So you see, "relaxing" is a hard concept for me and I'm sure for some of you as well. The majority of people today have so many things to do and so little time. Isn't odd we've invented so many machines to make our lives easier, but we're still not getting everything we want accomplished?

There is nothing that says relaxing can't also be productive. You can relax by having a cup of coffee while skimming the news, fold laundry while watching tv, tidying up the house (having a clean house alone will help relax me) while listening to music, reading a book or kindle, taking a bath, etc. Find what works for you and set aside some relax time at least once a week for your own health and well being. 

With that being said... I'm off to relax a little myself after my arm challenge workout tonight and curl up with Robb Wolf!  



No comments:

Post a Comment