Friday, October 4, 2013

Accountability Partners (APs)

I picked this little helpful buddy system up from a fitness guru and Team Beachbody coach friend of mine. The basic concept is to have a partner who will help you stay on track and accountable for eating Paleo and working out. Let's face it for whatever reason we, as people, need someone to lean on. And I don't know about you, but I hate feeling like I'm going it alone!

*Updated 5/1/14* If you do not have someone to hold you accountable,  feel free to follow me on any social media listed below for inspiration/motivation.


 @PaleoMichele 

or like me on Facebook

     https://www.facebook.com/paleolifestyledfw

I'm just throwing it out there people!! And guess what?! Happy Friday, you made it, helllllooo weekend!


No comments:

Post a Comment