Tuesday, May 27, 2014

Meal Planning

One of the best things you can do to keep yourself on track is to write out a meal plan for the week. Here is a printable blank Meal Plan & Shopping List to keep on your fridge:
I use the meal planner for my dinners because I'll take leftovers for my lunches & every morning I make bacon & eggs for breakfast. So I have no need to over-complicate my layout by adding breakfast, lunch, & dinner spots. The convenient shopping list next to your meal plan makes it easier to determine what items you need for what meal & write them down immediately without having to shuffle through papers.

Bottom line is I love making my life easier by being organized & efficient. In turn, I love helping other people's lives easier by helping them be organized & efficient. Voila!


No comments:

Post a Comment